Monday, November 1, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Ya saya tahu agak ketinggalan but this is my thought about RS:afterlife, more action,more weapons and most important is more zombies.Yet still never disappointed me at all. I love Ali Larter and our heroin, Milla Jovovich and plus our new hero is here from 'Prison Break' to 'Chris Redfield',Wentworth Miller. It is worth waiting eventhough it takes a days to download this movie. I am a die hard fan of horror plus action movie like Resident Evil and I've been following since the first Resident Evil and I can't wait for the next movie. But I'm curious, there is one part where this bloody huge zombie carriying huge enormous axe, what the hell is that? The Executioner? I'm sorry I never play their games before but I was like WTH is that mate? What ever it is, I'm satisfied with it and I want MORE!!! Darn I need a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows. Back to our beautiful actresses, Ali and Milla, they both are my favorite. But it would be perfect if Jill Valentine were there too. She's damn hot. Please producer, if you read this please re-considerate my request for the next Resident Evil, put Jill Valentine back in action. Please!!!

P/S: I too wanna be a super hero just like Iron Man. Except i ironed clothes only.do you get it? it's a joke. nevermind...

No comments:

Post a Comment