Thursday, November 4, 2010

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah , this morning is very beautiful, lovely and windy,just nice for me to do some exercise to make sure I'm healthy to do everything, including 5 times a day=) InsyaAllah. i am grateful and I am now better than yesterday and much better for tomorrow. I haven't slept since yesterday and I'm hungry right now. No more sugar for me please. I had lot of sugar last night. I can't even think properly and my neck is killing me. Somehow I did had fun last night I'm glad that our crisis between me and Tot is over and hopefully there's nothing can make us do apart again. and hopefully no more Mr Pengebom Mati(( bullshit-er )in our journey to make our lives better. PLEASE!!!! I don't want to mention about my relationship/personal life in here since it's kinda personal plus I haven't met the right person yet. And I'm not ready to give any commitment to anyone, I'm just wanna have fun with life without burden from girls/ladies/women. I have my own plan for my own life. To stabilize my financial and economy and to growth my empire in business. then Politics. Hahahaha so sesiapa yang terasa tak guna, tolong jangan terasa pasal anda masih berguna=) mari kita sama sama bukak empire=D Ameen
He's right,let's do NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment