Tuesday, November 2, 2010

fixed gear bicycle trend

My friend, Tot or his real name Amin just bought a new bike but not ordinary bike but 'fixie bike'. Well to be honest I'm like a bit culture shock I never heard of it before even though I used to ride a bmx before but this one it's a bit different because this bike only have one gear and no brake. Yes, no brake to avoid you from injury. You can google it to know more about fixie bike because i can not explain everything plus I just know about it. Back to the story, this so called fixie bike is kinda interesting and I never knew this bike can do trick too. I'm quite surprise that this bike can also do jokes by chasing the wild dogs. ahahahahha You don't get it the jokes huh? nevermind.  wtv it is, I'm so not gonna fall for it. Beside, Bmx is more fun and challenging and it could even kill your sperm and no more father's day for you.However, every sports must have a risk.so please remember to wear you safety gear to protect yourselves. Have fun youth=D

No comments:

Post a Comment