Friday, November 5, 2010

Karaoke session

Well I just got back from karaoke with my friends, Nelza and Aiman( the one who brought us to the place) at Selayang(well to be honest I can't remember the place) and it going well and I didnt think that Nelza can sing that well. Seriously she was different than the real nelza that i know.ahahahah Well as soon as we arrived, there was lot of people waiting in the line. And I have to say this I'm a bit embarrassed with my own race I mean you guys are adult, please act like one. Don't be such a prick and asshole because no ones not even me would like your attitude. I know you try to act like a cool guy, you know like a bad boys but the truth is you're not. Seriously, Why would I want to do that in front of people with family? You try to be meant to everyone but no one ever cares about what you did and youre just make yourselves as a jokes only. I laugh that hard seeing you and your friends act like a gangster. The real badass is someone with lot of cash, with gun in hand and just ready to kill people like you. You shouldn't be exist. You must be a pathetic guy with no future, I mean it!!! Please, change yourselves to be real mature guy and respect others. Wtv it is tonight is my night and thanks again to aiman for your treat. ahahaha Best gila kut karaoke ahahahahahha=D

P/S: Din vs Jinjang vs Macha~ equals to...NOTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment