Sunday, October 31, 2010

Time travel

This is new mystery about Charlie Chaplin. I'm not talking about him I'm talking about his film 'the Circus' well there is handphone/cellphone/idgadwpci seems to be appear inside the film. There is the part show this mysterious women walking down the street talking on a cellphone. I'm quite shock about it and seriously she is holding a cellphone. That time was 1920s and mobile phone has been invented until 1970s. hm... I'm thinking about time machine. But I'm not sure whether the time machine does really exist but this is WOW!!! Yeah I know maybe some of you dont really believe t but trust me you need to watch this video on youtube and he( the guy who discovered this is an Irish film maker) will explain everything.



P/S: Russian spy 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment