Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lets make your dream come TRUE!!!

Hahahah I've been through all the pain and happiness and sadness. Seeing someone who really close to you gone forever (in other word past away). I've lost two person who really close to me and my family, Arwah Aunty Shariah on the early march followed by Arwah Aunty Jah, I can't remember the date because that time I was away with my family to Mecca. I know it's really hard for my mom but Allah love them most. But we have to move on and take a lesson from what happen and CHANGE your life to be better and make it more better than before. My life once was a disaster full of mess and I started to get wild and wilder but Alhamdulillah everything changed after I got back from umrah and I never thought life with Islam is actually beautiful. I slowly start learn back about Islam and how to pray and how to read holy Al-Quran and my dad, he always there to support me and so others. From nothing to something. yeah Alhamdulillah, Allah show me the real world and the right path and the right way to survive in this world. And when I see myself back in years ago, I was actually crying. I used all my time for something that doesn't give me any benefit. I'm not proud of it. But now all I want to do is to fulfill my dream to be someone really useful, to get my first dream car( InsyaAllah), my own salary and my own house to live. So people out there please help me to fulfill my dream. And let the money works for you. And pray to Allah, to avoid us from bad things. Please do respect your parents especially your mother . Ya Allah, Ampunkanlah dosa hamba Mu yang sentiasa lalai yang aku tahu atau tidak tahu semasa berada di bumi ini dan jauhkanlah kami drpd azab seksa api neraka. kuatkan iman kami, Ya Allah, kuatkanlah kami untuk menghadapi hari ini dan esok dan seterusnya. Bersih dan sucikan kami drpd benda benda yang lara dan tidak berfaedah yang akan menjatuhkan aqidah kami. Ameen

P/S: Al-Fatihah~

No comments:

Post a Comment