Friday, October 22, 2010

Boats and Birds

I'm like a bird with nowhere to go and fly free in the sky. and your are my boat, leading me to the place where i can get a rest, alone with you. Aish, It's 5 am in the morning and I can't sleep. Waiting for something to make me wonder what is life without pain and what is life without experience and knowledge and religion. I am Fahim the vampire's poisonous fang. I kill myself with my own words,lies,pretanding to be someone with everything but truth i am not. I am Fahim who loves to see people hating each other. But that's not me, I am Mr V, the future, your new salvation and disaster. Im creating chaos to make people learn the truth. Learn to respect each other. I am Mr V, I am different than any of you. I am better than you. I'll make you cry out of your pants, scream like a lil girl. but not Fahim, because he is very simple person who want to make his life better than anyone. Doesn't even know what's the purpose of life without death. You dont get me ,do you?I have no time to explain everything. there's something ease my mind. Im missing someone right now. wanna know who?the one and only FAHIM

No comments:

Post a Comment