Sunday, October 31, 2010

Extreme Sports

Whats in your mind now? Skateboarding? bmx riding or flatland? In-skating? or maybe surfing? or perhaps do something really stupid until one of your friend point at ya and laughing? hm.. Well I used to skateboarding, bmx riding and in-line skating and after few years later i tried wall climbing which is I'm not really into it. then before that I went to Bukit tabur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for hiking and i find it so interesting and challenging. Plus it'll risk your life so safety first. And for beginners, you probably need someone who has experience to guide your way to the top of the hill. But lucky us, we went there with no equipments, no hiking boots, just us and sport shoes (well one of my friend wore jeans and converse). Oh you need to bring lots of water. This is must!!! I still remember that time, it was our first time and ntah macam mana boleh tersesat. Lucky we find the real place to hiking. And I manage to carve this tree with my name=D ahahahaa









No comments:

Post a Comment