Saturday, October 16, 2010

hey there , its almost November 2010



Hola, como estas amigos/amigas. I'm back. It's been a long time since the last post i posted in my old blog (stinganddangerous.blogspot) and here I am with my new account. Wow, so where I should start with. ahahah . I'm not like the old Fahim (of course I miss the old of me but I can't live in the past. I should think about my future.) few changes, i have a good career, new life, new friends and yet still not gf=P its okay tak perlu nak kelam kabut cari gf. im still young to find serious relationship. =D here's my list things to achieve:


1, Cars
yang ni confirm takkan dapat=P ahahahaha
















2. Dream house


3, Future
I wanna get married at the age of 30(perhaps 26 and above) with someone who willing to give and take,share everything with me, no secret in our relationship and most important is she love me so damn fucking much=D. someone who has her own personalities to approach my family.
Well enough with that let's make dream come true shall we? ehehehehe =D





No comments:

Post a Comment