Sunday, May 1, 2011

2007-2009/10




















Semua orang ada best moment in their life and so do I, i also has the same best moment before it happens. Just them, only them. my old friends. I just love being with them no matter in what kind of situation we always together to protect, to help, to cheer with each other and until these people who dont understand whats the meaning of life suddenly show up from nowhere and ntah apa masalah bawak banyak drama and ingat dia bagus and ingat dia bosslah inilah itulah and separate us from being together. Banyak benda berlaku lately and one of my old friend suddenly changed to be someone I barely know him. He's different than before. May Allah help him and guide us to the right path and stay together no matter what. Here's a perfect moment. hm.. I just wish I could turn back time and be with them and appreciate them every minute and second of my breath. I would die and changed to be someone they love most. I just wanted to see their smile everytime we hang out again. this is my wish, if I die or wtv shit is, i just wanted to see them having fun with again. Ilyas, guy with the cute face and very attractive selalu jadi tarikan semua gadis=). Aku still ingat mak dia ingat aku dia and cakap we has the same look. Nelza, my best+closer friend, mother of shishah and the one who brought the everything in our journey. she is my fav 'bro' and orang selalu mistake me and her are siblings/cousin/twins ke apa-apalah. Aiman, he always teased me with his jokes and i miss him so damn much.=( Syark, dia seorang jer yang buat aku kagum gila pasal dia boleh jadi from nowhere to now here and with good career and life. Alhamdulillah dia jumpa apa dia mencari sebelum ni. and he's been busy lately so i hardly to see him. but dia jer the only kawan yang tahu apa yang aku lalui and dia banyak buat aku berubah dr segi mental semua. kan best if aku dapat ubah benda tue jadi kekal selamanya. but Allah Maha Berkuasa. apakah daya=(. aish.if aku ada buat silap ke apa-apa, I'm sorry and aku serious tak tahu apa terjadi ngan aku. but if korang nak aku potong jari aku sanggup asalkan kita jadi kawna balik and spend time cam before and buat sesuatu fun. Im really fucking sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment